Baked bananas : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Baked bananas : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ideal for barbecues
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon rum
Instructions: Baked bananas : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Lay each banana on a piece of aluminium foil.
- Sprinkle with honey, rum and flaked almonds.
- Wrap the foil around the bananas and lay in an over-proof dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a moderate oven (gas mark 4, 350F, 180C).
- Serve with cream.
- Add preserved stem ginger in place of the honey.
- Baked apples can be cooked in the same way for a protein sweet.