Baked potato : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Baked potato : Food Combining Hay Diet
Very large potatoes can be difficult to cook, and they are more likely to be blackened inside. Select unblemished medium sized potatoes if possible.
2 or 3 medium sized potatoes make a reasonable meal.
Instructions: Baked potato : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Scrub the potatoes and dry them.
- Prick a few times with a fork.
- Wipe the potato with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 5, 375F, 190C, until soft.
- Baking time does depend on the size of the potato, from 40 minutes for small potatoes to 80 minutes for larger ones.
- Serve with a little olive oil or butter and a salad or a selection of vegetables.