Brown bread pudding : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Brown bread pudding : Food Combining Hay Diet
8 slices wholemeal bread
black treacle or molasses- just enough to spread on the bread
4 oz / 100 g dates, well chopped
1 oz cocoa powder mixed in 1/2 pint / 280 ml water
Instructions: Brown bread pudding : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Spread a thin layer of treacle on each slice of bread.
- Put two slices of bread in the bottom of a greased pie dish.
- Add a layer of dates, then sprinkle with cocoa.
- Add the remaining layers of bread, dates and cocoa.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 3, 325 F, 160 C for 20 minutes