To serve 4
4 turkey or chicken breasts
A sprig of fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
2 fresh oranges
1 fresh lemon or lime
1 small onion, chopped
1 oz / 25 g pine kernels
Freshly ground black pepper
1 glass white wine
- Wash the fruit and grate the rind. Squeeze the juice.
- Put the turkey or chicken breasts into a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped onion and pine kernels.
- Mix the tarragon, wine, orange rind and juice and lemon rind together.
- Add pepper and pour over the turkey.
- Cover and cook in the oven at 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6 for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Use papaya or pineapple in place of the orange rind and juice.