Garlic butter : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Garlic butter : Food Combining Hay Diet
Garlic butter can be served with starch or protein meals
2 garlic cloves
salt to taste
½oz / 10 g chives
Instructions: Garlic butter : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Warm the butter slightly and then beat into a cream.
- Use a pestle and mortar to grind the garlic with the salt into a paste, and then beat into the creamed butter.
- Gently mix in the chives.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fresh herb butter - add a teaspoon each of chopped fresh tarragon and parsley in place of the garlic.
- Watercress butter - add a small handfull of chopped watercress in place of the garlic.
- Tomato butter - add 2 teaspoons of tomato puree to the butter.