Lemon cream : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Lemon cream : Food Combining Hay Diet
Prepare in the morning for an evening meal.
½oz / 12 g gelatine
4fl oz / 150 ml hot water
3 oz / 75 g honey
½pint / 280 ml full milk
Instructions: Lemon cream : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Dissolve the gelatine in the water by sprinkling the powdered gelatine over 4 fl oz or 150ml of very hot water.
- Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Add the honey and stir until all is dissolved.
- Allow to cool until only warm.
- Add the juice from the two lemons.
- Separate the egg yolk from the white.
- Beat the egg yolk and then stir into the warm solution of gelatine and honey.
- Stir the milk into the mixture, keeping it warm over a gentle heat.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Beat the egg whites and fold this into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a serving bowl and place in the fridge until set.