Potato roast : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Potato roast : Food Combining Hay Diet
Roast potatoes often contain too much fat, and the food combining diet avoids eating the roast potato with the roast meat. Here is an excellent way of roasting potatoes without the meat!
2 or 3 medium sized potatoes.
Instructions: Potato roast : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Scrub and dry the potatoes - there is no need to peel them. Most of the nutrients are immediately below the skin.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters boil the potatoes in water for 5 - 10 minutes, until just softening on the outside, then drain.
- Brush the potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 5, 375F, 190C, for one hour.
- After half an hour and again after three quarters of an hour, brush the potatoes with olive oil.
- Serve with a wine sauce ( page zzz ) and a selection of vegetables.