1lb / 450 g mixed ripe blackcurrants, gooseberries, raspberries or other soft fruits of any kind
1-2 oz or 25-50 g honey
1 lb / 450 g yogurt
- Simmer fruit and honey gently until the fruit is soft but still whole. Cooking in a microwave avoids the need to add extra water.
- Whip half the fruit into the yogurt.
- Serve the remaining fruit with the yogurt whip.
- St Clements' or Winter Pudding - use oranges, with the membrane removed from their segments, sweet red grapefruit, and apple.
- Add a little lemon juice.