Trace elements : Food Combining Hay Diet
These are the elements that are essential for the body to work, but needed only in very small amounts.
- Chromium is needed for insulin production.
- Good sources are shellfish, brewers yeast, beef, chicken, whole grain cereals, nuts and black treacle.
- Copper is used in the manufacture of red blood cells and many enzymes.
- Good sources are shellfish, kidney, whole grain cereals, liver, green vegetables, fish.
- Iodine is needed to make thyroid hormones and for the development of the nervous system.
- Good sources are fish, shell fish, milk, whole grain cereals, but vegans may be prone to low iodine levels.
- Selenium is important for some enzymes.
- Good sources are liver, meat, fish, whole grain cereals.
- Manganese is needed for many enzymes to operate.
- Cereals and nuts are good sources
Ingredients: Trace elements : Food Combining Hay Diet
Instructions: Trace elements : Food Combining Hay Diet