Vegetable and fruit curry : Food Combining Hay Diet
Ingredients: Vegetable and fruit curry : Food Combining Hay Diet
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 onions, sliced
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon ground coriander
1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
salt to taste
4 courgettes, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
1 aubergine, sliced
4 oz sweetcorn
2 peaches, sliced
4 oz seedless grapes
1 eating apple, sliced
1 8oz can tomatoes
4 green chillies
Instructions: Vegetable and fruit curry : Food Combining Hay Diet
- Fry the onions in the oil until soft, then add the chilli powder, coriander, ginger and salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the courgettes, carrots and aubergine and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sweetcorn, fruit, tomatoes and chillies.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid and simmer for a further 5 minutes until the sauce is thick.
- Add cauliflower florets to the vegetables.
- Add cubed potatoes to the vegetables.
- There is then no need to use rice, unless a much more substantial dish is required.