Why the food combining lifestyle is easy : Food Combining Hay Diet
The main guidelines are:
- Don't mix starch foods with protein foods at the same meals.
- No more than one protein meal each day.
- Eat some foods high in potassium and calcium every day.
- Women who are not very active may prefer to eat one starch meal and one fruit meal and one protein meal each day .
- Men - may need extra energy and require two starch meals a day.
- Fill up on starchy foods: satisfy your appetite on bread, rice, potatoes and pasta - all contain easily accessible energy and are also rich in fibre. Choose wholemeal when you can.
- Eat whole grain cereals, not highly refined flour.
- Eat plenty of non-starchy vegetables - as much as you like!
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit - as much as you like!
- Eat a wide variety of fruit and vegetables.
- Use olive oil if you need extra oil for cooking or dressings.
- You can eat butter and cream in moderation.
- Don't add sugar.
- Don't eat foods made from mixtures of fat and sugar such as biscuits and cakes.
- Don't smother starch meals in fat.
- Don't add extra salt.
- Take gentle exercise which helps digestion.
Ingredients: Why the food combining lifestyle is easy : Food Combining Hay Diet
Instructions: Why the food combining lifestyle is easy : Food Combining Hay Diet