Apricot whip Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
Ingredients: Apricot whip Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
8 oz / 225 g dried apricots, soaked if necessary
1 dessertspoon honey
2 egg whites
5 oz / 150 g yogurt
Instructions: Apricot whip Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
- Cook the apricots with the honey in a little water until soft.
- Allow to cool, then blend with the yogurt in a liquidiser.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the apricot and yogurt puree.
- Pile into glass dishes and sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Adjust the amount of yogurt to suit your own taste.
- Add a dessertspoon of apricot liqueur.