Cheese crackers Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
Ingredients: Cheese crackers Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
Makes 15 small crackers
4 oz / 100 g ground almonds
4 oz / 100 g ground nuts(peanuts)
4 oz / 100 g cheese - cheddar or similar - grated
1/4 pint / 125 ml warm water
Instructions: Cheese crackers Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
- Mix all the ingredients until a uniform dough is formed - add as little water as possible.
- Knead for 10 to 15 minutes into a smooth dough.
- Roll out thinly and cut into squares.
- Place the crispbreads on a greased tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 6, 400F, 200C, for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool before turning out onto a wire tray.
- Keep crispbreads in an airtight container.