for each person.
3 oz / 75g cold mashed potato
3 oz / 75g cold cooked white fish fillet
½ oz / 12g butter
1 tsp / 5ml fresh chopped parsley
¼ tsp pepper and salt to taste
¼ tsp lemon juice to taste
1 oz / 25g wholemeal flour
- Beat together the potato, fish, butter, parsley, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into two portions and shape on a surface dusted with flour.
- Dip each portion in egg to coat the cake all over.
- Brush with oil and fry in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Turn when golden brown.
- Serve when both sides are golden brown.