Kedgeree Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
A traditional English breakfast or lunch dish.
Ingredients: Kedgeree Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
To make two or three portions.
8 oz / 200g cold cooked fish
include some smoked fish for extra flavour
2 oz / 50g brown rice
1 egg, hard boiled
1 table spoon olive oil
salt to taste
fresh ground black pepper to taste
Instructions: Kedgeree Recipe: Low Fat, Low Sugar
- Boil the rice until cooked and drain.
- Divide the fish into small flakes.
- Slice the boiled egg thinly.
- Stir in all the ingredients in a large pan over gentle heat.
- Continue stirring until hot and ready to serve.