6 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium aubergine, sliced
3 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed
1 lb courgettes, sliced
1 red pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
1 green pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
1 lb large tomatoes, skinned and thickly sliced
1 dessertspoon chopped fresh basil
1 dessertspoon fresh chopped marjoram
1 glass white wine
salt and pepper
- Mix all the vegetables and herbs together in a large shallow oven dish and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Drizzle the oil and wine over the top.
- Roast in the oven at Gas Mark 5, 190 C, 375 F for 20 - 30 minutes until cooked
- Serve hot or cold.
- Top with pine nut kernels.
- Top with sliced Mozzarella cheese or grated Parmesan.
- Top with sliced potatoes.