These are an excellent way of serving cheese without the starch!
Makes 15 small crackers
1/4 pint / 125 ml warm water
4 oz / 100 g ground almonds
4 oz / 100 g ground sesame seed
1 oz / 25 g ground sunflower seed
- Grind the sesame seed and sunflower seeds to a smooth paste.
- Mix in the ground almonds until a uniform dough is formed - add as little water as possible.
- Knead for 10 to 15 minutes into a smooth dough.
- Roll out thinly and cut into squares.
- Place the crispbreads on a greased tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 6, 400F, 200C, for 8-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire tray to cool and dry.
- Keep crispbreads in an airtight container.