This traditional dish makes excellent use of odds and ends of vegetables and meat, all bound together with an egg and fried.
Add a little extra vegetables to ensure there is plenty of variety.
1 egg per person
cold cooked meat
cold cooked vegetables
- Chop the cold meat and vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Beat the eggs and then stir them into the cold meat and vegetables.
- Fry over a moderate heat for ten to fifteen minutes, turning after five minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and brown the top under the grill before serving.