3 tablespoons olive oil
2 sliced onions
2 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed
1 lb courgettes, sliced
6 large tomatoes, skinned and chopped
1 tablespoon tomato puree
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
salt & pepper
1 1/2lb boiled, mashed potatoes
- Fry the onions, garlic and courgettes in the oil until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree and seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the basil, then turn into an oven-dish.
- Cover with mashed potato.
- Cook in oven at Gas Mark 6, 200 C, 400 F, for 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve with salad.
Send your comment to the author