Roast potatoes often contain too much fat. Here is an excellent way of roasting potatoes without the fat!
2 or 3 medium sized potatoes.
- Scrub and dry the potatoes - there is no need to peel them. Most of the nutrients are immediately below the skin.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters boil the potatoes in water for 5 - 10 minutes, until just softening on the outside, then drain.
- Brush the potatoes with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven, gas mark 5, 375F, 190C, for one hour.
- After half an hour and again after three quarters of an hour, brush the potatoes with olive oil.